I PLAY Inn In Taipei, Taiwan

I PLAY Inn



I PLAY Inn

I PLAY InnI PLAY InnI PLAY Inn


I PLAY Inn


I PLAY Inn - Stop at I PLAY Inn to discover the wonders of Taipei. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services. To be found at the hotel are free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, private check in/check out, taxi service, daily housekeeping. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. I PLAY Inn combines warm hospitality with a lovely ambiance to make your stay in Taipei unforgettable.

Hotel Name I PLAY Inn
Addressline 12F., No. 30, Xining South Road
City Taipei
Zip Code 10842
Country Taiwan
Longitude - Latitude 121.506691 - 25.045857
Continent Asia


I PLAY Inn


I PLAY Inn Video





I PLAY Inn


You Might Also Like:
  • Sawatdee Resort In Sisaket, Thailand
  • Balcones de Alheli Hotel In Cartagena, Colombia
  • One Avenue Hotel Balakong In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • Urban Courtyard by Laurent & Benon In New Delhi and NCR, India
  • Nanda Heritage Hotel In Bangkok, Thailand
  • By The Sea Batu Ferringghi Luxury Holiday Suite In Penang, Malaysia
  • Pratumnak Point Villa - 3 Bedroom In Pattaya, Thailand
  • Nite and Day Jakarta Roxy In Jakarta, Indonesia
  • Arbutus Grove Motel In Parksville (BC), Canada
  • Hotel Rural La Enoteca del Marques In Fermoselle, Spain
  • Quinta Dos Carvalhos In Castelo Branco, Portugal
  • Hotel Gasthof Inselgraben garni In Lindau, Germany
  • Hotel Mansion In Amsterdam, Netherlands
  • Pa Hin Sai Resort Kohkood In Koh Kood, Thailand
  • La Canarina Bed & Breakfast In Como, Italy

  • Related: I PLAY Inn In Taipei, Taiwan